Get Client Factory Instance¶
For use V3 or V4 functions of GloboNetworkAPI client, you first need to instantiate the Client Factory.
First import ClientFactory class doing:
from networkapiclient.ClientFactory import ClientFactory
After it instantiate ClientFactory passing to it 5 (five) parameters in this order:
- networkapi_url: string representing URL that points to where GloboNetworkAPI service is running.
- user: string representing the name of the user that wants to access some GloboNetworkAPI functionality. Example: “networkapi_test”.
- password: string representing the password of the user above specified that wants to access some GloboNetworkAPI functionality. Example: “networkapi_pwd”.
- user_ldap: string representing the LDAP user of the registered user at GloboNetworkAPI Service. It’s optional.
- log_level: string representing how client will manage LOG’s. You can pass “ERROR”, “WARN”, “INFO”, “DEBUG” or “TRACE”. It’s optional, if you don’t pass anything the standard value will be “INFO”.
client = ClientFactory("http://localhost:8000/", "networkapi_user", "networkapi_pwd", "networkapi_user", "DEBUG")